PIE: Partner in Excellence
A special incentive program for our Channel Partners
The vision of the Embassy Group is to create wealth through innovation, passion and joy, making it the most admired, respected and aspired-for brand in real estate. Keeping this core value as the main focus, we have introduced this incentive program for the Channel Partners.
Every aspect of this program is designed to assist the Channel Partners in achieving their goals by providing requisite tools to reach out to new customers and increase the business. We at Embassy Group, are committed to creating a unique experience for the partners and customers that will enrich their lives.
Advantages for Preferred Partners
- Additional allocation of funds for conducting digital and branding activities, for our preferred Channel Partners, including creating microsites, digital campaign, branding in offices
- Be part of a strong banking network and assist the clients (including loan approval if required)
- Training by a dedicated team from Embassy on all aspects of the residential projects
- Access to dedicated Channel Partner team from the company, for any queries or assistance required
- Create a strong business pipeline by engaging in events hosted by the Embassy Group like open houses
- Additional rewards and recognition for top performers
- Plan private events for clients along with Embassy Group
- Create unique Embassy experiences for customers, at the time of booking
Launch of Partner in Excellence Program
Embassy Group recently unveiled a path-breaking and success oriented Channel Partner Program - Partner in Excellence. The event to launch the initiative was held at Le Meridien Bangalore on 5th July with a grand networking dinner for our partners.
The launch had a gathering of 300+ Channel Partners from, not just Bengaluru but also Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Chennai. It was a platform where the "Best Performing Channel Partners" for the year 2016-17 and the 1st Quarter (April-June 2017) were felicitated with trophies, certificates and gift vouchers which were courtesy Hotel Le Meridien and Hilton. This program will be rolled out at the national level with the objective of enrolling channel partners to the residential portfolio.