Green Building Initiatives
The Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Green Homes is the first rating programme developed in India, exclusively for the residential sector. It is based on accepted energy and environmental principles and strikes a balance between known established practices and emerging concepts.
Designed for IGBC Gold certification, the design of Embassy Pristine comprises eco sensitive features like smart lighting, solar energy applications, rain water harvesting, water treatment, and more.
- Solar water heating systems to reduce energy consumption
- Rainwater harvesting through recharge pits and collection tanks
- Level controllers in overhead water tanks for increased efficiency and reduced energy consumption
- Low flow toilet fixtures for reduced water consumption
- 100% treatment of on
- site waste water and reuse of treated water for landscaping
- Energy efficient internal and external light fixtures
- High reflective roofs to reduce heat ingress
- Use of paints with low or no VOC content
- Design that allows for more natural daylight in the apartments for reduced energy consumption
To ensure there is minimal impact on the environment, the project has strong policies on waste management, a composting system, and its own sewage treatment plant.
All of these features have a result in energy efficiency and a reduction in the operating cost resulting in the project's value appreciation in the long run.